Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D888 AND WINDOWS 7 64 BIT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVI652

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: D888 AND WINDOWS 7 64 BIT Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad I just connected my D888 to my new PC running Windows 7, 64 bit. I think I need drivers for the 64 bit machine and can't seem to find anything out there. Ideas?? Rolling Eyes
It works good with the old PC raunnig Windows XP 32 BIT, Mad
Thanks!
tetsuoii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need any driver for connecting the D888 to Windows 7 64bit. It should act just like any other external harddrive. Try different USB ports and cables if you can't see it.
ceranney

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Recognizing files Reply with quote

I am having trouble uploading files from the computer to the hard drive on D888. Tried copy/paste, exporting from music software program in WAV file, tried renaming in appropriate form, now out of ideas. Any suggestions? Resorted to mic on the computer speaker (bad results).
tetsuoii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In USB mode, find the song directory. There will be a file named *.SNG and if you recorded anything, there will be tracks named TRK01VT1.WAV (Track 1 Virtual track 1) and so on.

You can add tracks by dropping .wav files in the song folder with names like TRK03VT1 etc, up to TRK08VT8.WAV. The .wav files should be PCM signed 16bit 44100Hz mono. Using this naming convention and file format is easiest. It is possible to use stereo files but it will still take two channels and I never tried this.

Be careful about the format and naming conventions. I'm using Goldwave and Reaper for sound editing, and they both work well with the D888. I had no problems adding tracks using Goldwave, with appropriate format and name - inside a song folder with a *.SNG file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: