Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Live use of PA600 for first time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhinomark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Live use of PA600 for first time Reply with quote

Played a Valentine's Dance with the 600 last weekend. It worked well, but the operator (me) could have used a little more time than 2 weeks to get familiar with the board. Still having trouble remembering where the buttons are (came over from Yamaha PSR 900). Its way different than the Kronos, too.

Fortunately, it's a full band and I only had to use it for several drum tracks when our drummer plays guitar. The sounds and drums are awesome through our Mackie Thump 15 speakers. Horns, piano, and organ all sounded good to me--and you players know how important that is for comfort!

Very easy transport and set up. The only problem I am having is I can't get the slash chords to work in expert mode (tried other modes too). Anyone have any insight? I've read the real manual and don't seem to be able to activate the G/B, Ab/C type chords? Help!
Frans N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out page 18 in the reference guide to activate the bass inversion for slash chords.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: