Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg MR-1 power supply

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjech

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Korg MR-1 power supply Reply with quote

My PS decided to commit Hari Kiri last night - can Korg supply replacements, or does anyone have a solution for a cheap replacement?

Thanks
bfburkejr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Power Supply Reply with quote

Radio Shack, Parts Express(internet), Mouser(Internet). It is just a simple +5V DC 2.4 Amp powersupply. It has the (+) going to the center and the (-) going to the outside of the jack. It's not terribly important to get an ultra high grade one as long as it is reasonable quiet. KORG sent me a cool little plastic "box" that holds 4 regular or rechargable AA batteries with a cord and a plug to plug the MR-1 into for extra long recording sessions with no wall power available. It's also handy if your battery stops performing very well. They charge quite a lot to replace it, although I am surte you could find an equivalent battery and just cut, twist, solder, and shrink tube the wires.
Peace,
Brian
KORG "Sweetwater" M3-88 eXpanded; EXP RAM; EXP Radias; Radias MODULE; FLASH Expansion to 1GB; Novation ReMOTE 61 SL; MOTU MIDI Express 128; MOTU PCIe-424; MOTU 2408 MK3: MOTU 24 i/o; Home Built and Designed Computer; 3x27" LED Screens; 2 x AMD 6282SE 16 core CPU's 2.6/3/3.3GHZ w Noctua Dual fan 6 Heat Pipe Coolers; 192GB ECC REG PC1600 RAM; 12 TB RAID on WD 6GB/s Enterprise Drives; 1.5 TB on SSD's; XFX/AMD Radeon 7800 Series GPU; BlueRay Burner; DVD Burner; LEPA 1600 Watt PSU; all in a Thermaltake XaserVI Case; SONAR X2 Producer; LOTS of plugins; aLL WAVES(32-bit); Komplete 7; ALL Korg VSTi's; and hundreds more...Samson Resolve A8 w/ Samson Rubicon R10S Sub; Shure SRH 940 cans; Blue BlueBird, Samson C-valve pre and on....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: