Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this board will be the death of me yet ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: this board will be the death of me yet ... Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes ... YESTERDAY, I take the Classic Merengue style, copy it to Favorites, rename it, make changes to ALL the STS sounds ... STS1 UP2 is Marimba GM ... I 'WRITE STS SETTINGS' one at a time for all four STS ... then I 'WRITE CURRENT STYLE SETTINGS', ... I test the style, all STS, all voices, everything works fine ...
TODAY I call up MY Classic Merengue, everything looks good, I go to play STS1 UP2 'Marimba GM' - NOTHING!!! ... The Marimba GM plays in any other style I put it, but no matter what voice I put in the STS1 UP2 where the Marimba GM was, nothing plays ... it is like UP2 for STS1 is DEAD ... changing volume, Mute/Play, nothing works ... I even powered off the board and powered back up and nothing worked ... I just cannot get a sound out of UP2 in STS1 ...
What could I have possibly done??? Wacky
charlie67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, Do you think the problem may be connected to the “Ensemble Trk assign” function (before I corrected it, I wrote fuction. Maybe fuction is a better word for it), which is on the same page as the Ensemble function. If you have trill on the Marimba and the Ensemble button switched on and the mute setting selected on the “Ensemble Trk Assign”, Although playing two notes will sound, playing a single note gives no sound at all.
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie ... that certainly COULD have been the problem ... I say 'could have been' because I've deleted the style I made and on the advice of someone else I used the marimba from the Performances ... that seemed to work fine ... but your suggestion is something I will keep in mind for NEXT time ...
THANK YOU ...

... so MUCH to learn ... so little time...

Brick wall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: