Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

See which PCM is assign to DK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbalaa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: See which PCM is assign to DK Reply with quote

Hi, is there anyway to see which PCM sample is assigned to which DK (or sound).

I want to be able to extract only a few styles from a set I have. Any software out there that can help ? Thanks.
Stratario

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the top of my head without having a keyboard in front of me, this is what you have to do in a Pa2X. It should be similar for Pa600:

In the sound mode select the drum kit you want. Press the Menu button and from the LCD screen select Drum Kit. Now you are in the Drum Kit edit mode. Each key that you press on the keyboard you will see the sound that is associated with it. If you are working with a factory drum kit, you will see all the key have a sound from ROM assigned to them. You will see the associated number of that ROM sound. If you have a sampled drum kit, you will see some keys have a sound from ROM associated with them and some key have a sound from RAM associated with them. You will also see the number of the RAM sample. This is how you find out the number of each sample sound for the drum kits.

Hope this helps.

Amoo Farrokh
rbalaa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stratario wrote:
Of the top of my head without having a keyboard in front of me, this is what you have to do in a Pa2X. It should be similar for Pa600:

In the sound mode select the drum kit you want. Press the Menu button and from the LCD screen select Drum Kit. Now you are in the Drum Kit edit mode. Each key that you press on the keyboard you will see the sound that is associated with it. If you are working with a factory drum kit, you will see all the key have a sound from ROM assigned to them. You will see the associated number of that ROM sound. If you have a sampled drum kit, you will see some keys have a sound from ROM associated with them and some key have a sound from RAM associated with them. You will also see the number of the RAM sample. This is how you find out the number of each sample sound for the drum kits.

Hope this helps.

Amoo Farrokh

Thanks. If that works. That's great. I will try this and post back.
rbalaa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a strange number 120.064.007 but it didn't make sense to me where the PCM was mapped to. Anyways, I gave up as its not a friendly process at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: