Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg pa 600qt strange behavior

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lbm swe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Korg pa 600qt strange behavior Reply with quote

Hi, sometimes when i play my keyboard quarter swiches ( 1 or 2 ) turns on or sounds that not exist in the style sound list plays.
Few other Thinks like sudenly intros are on without presing them plays when i jump between styles while is runing.

I dont remember it all but other issuses. I faktory reset the keyboard but it still behaiv like that. It´ s only 3 weeks old.

Any body Else experienced such thinks?
Äny ides?
Otherwise very god keyboard.
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Korg pa 600qt strange behavior Reply with quote

lbm swe wrote:
Hi, sometimes when i play my keyboard quarter swiches ( 1 or 2 ) turns on or sounds that not exist in the style sound list plays.
Few other Thinks like sudenly intros are on without presing them plays when i jump between styles while is runing.

I dont remember it all but other issuses. I faktory reset the keyboard but it still behaiv like that. It´ s only 3 weeks old.

Any body Else experienced such thinks?
Äny ides?
Otherwise very god keyboard.

You might want to look at page 142 of the English manual. GLOBAL > GENERAL CONTROLS > LOCK > STYLE ELEMENT

If Style Element is unlocked, then what ever settings were in effect at the time the style was saved will be recalled when you load the style. If you lock Style Element then the settings will not change as you move from style to style.

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
lbm swe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: didnt help Reply with quote

Sorry man didn´t helpt. I Think all the issus about styles are built in in the structure of the styles or missed them by mistake.

Thanx for your replay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: