Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cant record aux input on PX5D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PX5Duser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Cant record aux input on PX5D Reply with quote

Hello
I picked up a PX5D w/ no box, software or owners manual.
I've downloaded everything I can find on the Korg site and have figured it out except for one problem.

When I use the USB interface to record, I can record everything except the signal coming in from the aux input.

I can record aux and input signals from the line out but that defeats the purpose of having the USB...anybody else experience this?

I want to be able to run an MP3 track into the aux, play along with it and send both of those out via the USB to my DAW. Is there a setting where I can turn this on?

Thanks in advance
PX5Duser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody?
It appears that this unit also has the famously noisy input jack that snap/crackle/pops when my cable is breathed on.

Looks like GC will get this one back, Korg will lose money and they'll have another satisfied customer Rolling Eyes

Korg reps...assuming you'll ever read this. The PX5D is an excellent unit and has all kinds of great features/sounds/capabilities but you've been making input jacks for 30+ years and you can't make this one reliable...what gives?
Dan_Electro

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, there were some units (at the beginning of the production run) that had problems like this, or so I heard- connection issues, tone problems, etc........don't know how you can check it (maybe the serial number?) but you may have just gotten a bad unit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: