Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indian Sounds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Indian Sounds Reply with quote

Can anybody tell if Indian pcg file available for Krome? I have heard there is one available with purchase in India.

Some information will be highly appreciated.

PaUser.
satya_music

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Indian Sounds Reply with quote

pauser wrote:
Can anybody tell if Indian pcg file available for Krome? I have heard there is one available with purchase in India.

Some information will be highly appreciated.

PaUser.

Wish to have more details / PCG with Indian tones / patterns.

B/regards,
SATYA

Current gears: Korg PA700, Korg TR 61, Korg PA600, AKAI MPC 1000, M-AUDIO Mtrack Plus, Audio-Technica AT2020, Casio CTK5000, Nikon D5500 and Sony PJ410.

Previous gears: Korg Krome, Korg o1wFD, Yamaha PSR-S970, Yamaha PSR-S900, Yamaha PSR 2000, Yamaha PSR 520.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rocha113

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: I need to get krome-in.pcg in USA Reply with quote

If anyone kind enough to share how we can obtain this krome-in.pcg.
ruiky1964

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. I contacted KORG US and they sent me to KORG dealer in my country who sent me to KORG Dealer in India who never even answered to any of my several emails. Not even to say not.
So, I am afraid that we will have to wait for an Indian owner kind enough to share it o exchange it for the Peruvian version. I found a kind person who sent to me the Peruvian PCG. Sad
rocha113

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Krome Indian Sounds Reply with quote

Same here.
No reply from korg USA or India.
living in USA and Need to use Krome Indian sounds.
Please someone help all of us by sharing.
ruiky1964

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes me upset is that Korg does not have a responsive customer driven service, but rather a kind of mini shell-closed organization. They take an age to end up sending you to your country dealer, who is not Korg but just a dealer. Of course, if you do not live in India, they cannot help you because a German or French dealer will not have, unless by accident, those files. So, the only chance that lasts is to contact an Indian dealer. Well, I did and guess what, they do not take the time to even say NO.

The only people who can still contact Korg service directly are our friends in the USA and in Japan. All the remaining customers are on the hands of dealers who, BTW seems not to care about the brand a lot.

I was wiling to pay Korg for the files. I know that nothing is for free in this life, but what I cannot stand for, it is that lack of respect for their customers.

Now a days, Korg is not what is was used to be. I know in this forum there is a lot of Korg fans, I was used to be one. Korg does not deserve that any longer.
rocha113

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply from Korg India Reply with quote

This is what I got from Brand manager in India.

It is a pleasure to know that you like Indian data created by Furtados for Krome. I would like to inform you that data is proprietory work of Korg India distributor- Furtados. We can not ship the keyboard to USA. We are talking to Korg about sharing this data to international Indian music data users. It will take some time to finalise the policy. We will get in touch with you once everything is finalised.

I Hope and pray, that someone in Korg USA, pickup the ball and work on this. I emailed korg USA three times and no reply from them Yet, spoke to customer support and the response is we can't do anything for you..Sorry.
rocha113

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: YouTube Link for Indian Sounds Reply with quote

For reference see this video Demo of sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hQPBGlmcTIA
Sash R

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Has anyone been able to locate this indian sound pack as yet?

I have just purchased my Krome and would love to have these sounds.
dfahrner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sash R wrote:
Has anyone been able to locate this indian sound pack as yet?

There are Indian sounds for the Krome on KromeHeaven.com:

http://www.kromeheaven.com/index.php/krome-stuff/krome-samples/353-spirit-of-india-indian-samples-pack-for-korg-krome

df
Sash R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you dfahrner. I will use these for now.
rocha113

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: India Sounds Reply with quote

Thanks dfahrner.
dhoom.more

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Convert the PCG into Korg PA format Reply with quote

Anyone know how to convert this pcg into Korg PA format?
mrkk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: sorry korg Reply with quote

Even if you want to pay money you cannot buy decent set of sound for krome korg 61?

that really sucks

I loaded spirit of india, its good, and its free but it has no tabla patterns

really sad after dropping eight hundred dollars on this thing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: