Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to loop a section of track

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enchilada Jones

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Trying to loop a section of track Reply with quote

I see in the PlayLoop tab where you set the loop start measure and loop end measure but when setting the end measure it reverts back to 1.

what am I doing wrong?

thanks
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It reverts back to 1 when you do what?
Enchilada Jones

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I set the loop start at measure 1 for each part of the track i want to loop and try to the set loop end at 4 for each of those parts but as soon as I try to set the second parts loop end at 4 the first part I set at 4 changes to 1. The loop start setting stay as they were at 1 but I can't get the loop end point to be anything but 1. I can change the number in the box to 4 but as soon as I click in the next box the 4 in the one I just changed goes back to a 1.

If I set only one part to 4 and push play it reverts to 1 and the loop is only one measure long, repeated.

I'm going into record via Combi and hitting record twice which puts it into Sequencer mode and each timbre of the Combi in its own part in that track. If that matters....
I'm trying to make a loop of 4 or 8 measures of everything recorded on track 1, drums and all other midi notes.
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you are doing everything correctly. I don't know what the problem could be. Maybe something odd with that combi so try a different one and see if you have the same problem.
Enchilada Jones

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK problem solved.

I'm stupid is the short explanation.
You have to press Enter after selecting the value....just because the number is in the box doesn't mean the change has been made....moving to the next box to enter data tells the operating system that you elected to not 'enter' the change you had made.

In my defense I'm a guitar player with no real excuse for messing in the realm of keyboards and such....but they are so cool!
I now have a killer sounding groove band named Krome that plays exactly what I want them to play, I just have to play most of their parts for them once and they never miss a beat or complain Wink

Thanks for the help
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that you sloved the problem. Sometimes the solution is so simple it gets overlooked like this one. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: