Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moving groups of notes in track edit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbkiller007

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Moving groups of notes in track edit Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to move whole groups of notes in the piano role editor? It is doing my nut right in and I am having to move the notes one at a time. I am trying to move all the notes played on the F#3 key to be played on the G#3 key. I can highlight all of the notes by touching the key on the keyboard on the left (the notes all turn blue)and when I drag them to the G#3 line above they move but when I release my stylus they jump back to the F#3 position. Grrr.

Any pointers and thanks in advance.

the manual only glosses over the use of the piano roll.
Enchilada Jones

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Press enter after changing the value in a field

Not sure if this applies to your problem but a similar situation had me frustrated and that was the solution...
gbkiller007

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Didn't work Reply with quote

Thanks for prompt reply enchilada.

Nah not that mate. That just writes the edit value from the field. I've just had to move every note from the guiro noise to a stick noise but I had to move every note in the midi file one at a time. On my desktop DAW I can lasso the notes together then move them all at once to the desired note. Am I not able to do this on the Krome editor?

Cheers
GB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: