Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample Sets for Pa-600/900 - question for Korg and 3rd party

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KJandKT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Sample Sets for Pa-600/900 - question for Korg and 3rd party Reply with quote

Seeing the PA-900 released is great. It is a great competitor to the Yamaha S-950.

My question is are there or will there be planned sets for purchase to load onto the PA-600 or 900 (sample/style)? It is great to have the user memory, but it would be nice to be able to purchase complete sets like you can for the Yamaha PSR and Tyros series to take available of this memory with professional sounds. It would also be nice to be able to purchase a set that would give you the sounds/samples of the 900 and 3X if you have the 600.

I was listening to the 900 demo and saw the guy playing the vocal line (unless that was not the keyboard). A strong vocal set like East/West Voices of Passion would be phenomenal to load or a beautiful Celtic set with flutes, harps, voices and styles.

Korg and/or 3rd party developers, any plans for any of this?

Thanks and congrats on releasing both the 600 and 900...both beautiful boards.

God bless!
KJandKT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to bump this up again to see if Paulo might not have seen it. Paulo, any possible sound sets with styles for release like Yamaha does with the PSR and Tyros series? It really helps to be able to purchase new sounds. With the sound sets (Yamaha) you actually get new styles and SA voices which are like the DNC voices for Korg. I'm sure others would love to have sets like that for purchase.

Happy 4th everyone!
NoteBender

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely be interested in Celtic Sound Sets/Styles.
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sharp!

Any chance we'll see your Vocal Assault collection available for the PA600 and PA900? Puleeze!!! Wink

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: