Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nanoKONTROL 2 Help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zisconnected

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: nanoKONTROL 2 Help! Reply with quote

So I just bought the nanoKONTROL 2 to use with my workflow with Adobe Premiere Pro CC on my Mac running 10.8.4 -- I've tried everything from installing new drivers to making sure the firmware in the unit itself was up to date but I always get the same result. The only thing I can get to work in Adobe PProCC is the Left and Right Channel knobs to select which channel I want to listen to. Even then it's not a gradual increase/decline in channels -- it's merely on or off. Do you know how I might be able to set this up so it works properly? I've tried every possible setting in the Control Surface menu. I need help!
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't got a clue, have you tried the adobe forum? They may have more answers since it is interfacing to their software? Just a thought, I imagine someone here should know but this forum doesn't seem to get the traffic some of the others get.
zisconnected

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try that. I am so disappointed in KORG. Their hours of phone support are so inconvenient and the one day that I happen to be free during their hours they are closed. This is so frustrating....
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a bit surprised no one here has the answer. I would try this question in the forum for the nano devices and pad control, you might get more mileage there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mac Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: