Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

setup pa3x

View previous topic :: View next topic  
golfer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: setup pa3x Reply with quote

Hi Korg players
Is there a download to setup the Korg PA3X i have two DVD but i think i will be dead and gone by the time i under stand them hope some can help i starting to lose faith in my keyboard.I'am 73 and really to old for the new technical stuff.
Many thanks Bill
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: setup pa3x Reply with quote

golfer wrote:
Hi Korg players
Is there a download to setup the Korg PA3X i have two DVD but i think i will be dead and gone by the time i under stand them hope some can help i starting to lose faith in my keyboard.I'am 73 and really to old for the new technical stuff.
Many thanks Bill

You'll want the PDF versions of the 2 manuals ... much easier to search and find the info you need.

User Manual
Advanced Editing Manual

Korg also has some tutorials. Be sure to get the PA800 videos, they are very useful and much of the information is applicable to all Korg Professional Arrangers.

Korg Tutorials

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
golfer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Korg setup Reply with quote

Hi Rick
Thank you for the help i will give them a go.
Bill
T3X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill,

Keep asking around, some one might give you or sell you a copy of their settings. All you need to do is load it up and your keyboard is virtually the same as his or hers. Make sure they play same kind of songs that you do though.
golfer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: korkpa3x setup Reply with quote

Hi T3x
Thank you for your reply someone may have a big heart amd send me one.
Many Thanks
Bill
T3X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: korkpa3x setup Reply with quote

golfer wrote:
Hi T3x
Thank you for your reply someone may have a big heart amd send me one.
Many Thanks
Bill

Unfortunately, if I give mine to you, it would be a junk to you as I'm myself still trying to get my head around it.

Good luck Bill!
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bill,
If you let us know what you are trying to do with your keyboard we might be able to help.
Leaving aside all the fancy stuff you can do basically 3 things to play a song.
1. Just use the keyboards sounds
2. Play along with a Style, or
3. Play along with a midi.
Let us know the type of music you are interested in and someone might be able to point you in the right direction.
Don't give up - You can unpack as much or as little as you need from this keyboard.
The biggest "secret" is to learn to use the Songbook. Here you can store all your favourite songs/settings without worrying about the confusion of Performances/Styles/Sounds.
John
golfer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Korg pa3x settings Reply with quote

Hi Reuben
Sorry i missed your post i try to play the run of the mill stuff i changed from a tyros2 to the Korg. I could work the music finder o/k but working out the titles in the music book is a differnt kettel of fish but i will stick with it thanks again for your your help.
Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: