Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem of compatibility between PA900 & PA3X!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
natidorai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: problem of compatibility between PA900 & PA3X!!! Reply with quote

Hi to all
then I who cracked last week for the PA900 and I raised a problem of compatibility between sets PA3X and PA900
Let me explain: the sets that have been designed on PA800 PA2X walk nickel against those designed on PA3X including large samples and multisamples not well then the whole load correctly I tried everything, even separately, not LOADing some sounds are anything that sounds ... I'm pretty disappointed and I'm looking someone who already trade me his 61 Pa3X against my PA900 and $ ... KORG definitely makes us pass to the upper generation problems compatibilty and actually fell on some models! it did not understand it! I hope they will have an OS update for abibilty to load sets PA3 and I want to know how to write a letter KORG for this problem. if anyone knows the steps thank you to write to me in MP
CDT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: