Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca Beats audio inconsistency

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazlo Panaflex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Volca Beats audio inconsistency Reply with quote

I'm experiencing something with my Volca Beats that is confusing me. Whenever I put the volca beats through a multi-headphone splitter then I get only one audio channel, the right. This doesn't happen when I plug the beats in on it's own without using the splitter. This only occurs with the Volca Beats. With Volca Keys and Bass I get both speakers working through the multi headphone splitter. I've tried multiple splitters. I've tested the cords. ???? Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Any response is welcome. Can anyone even thing of a reason this is happening?...besides the possibility that I'm overlooking something that is.
robosardine
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not totally sure- but you may need to use a mono splitter- had a problem similar to this with my monotribe. Have a look at your jack plug- it probably has an extra black circle bit round it to help make it stereo- but your other plugs will be just plain (mono)- without this bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: