Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internal Medium Error/ Cannot load my 8MB smart media card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brugalband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: Internal Medium Error/ Cannot load my 8MB smart media card Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I am in dire need of anyone's help as soon as possible pretty please. I have a KORG TRITON LE 61 key that gave me an error message when trying to save a sequence, ( Internal Writing Medium Error) on my 8MB Smart Media Card. When I went to view the files under media not one of my 7 year files were visible. I do not know what else to do.

When I try loading the Smart Media Card under the Media it states that it has 220KB left out of 8MB available. Yet nothing is loadable.
I bought a card reader and downloaded various recovery software programs and none of them read it. They just say it needs to be formatted. I am pretty sure that these files were saved as SNG files. If I formatted the card wouldn't I lose all the data whatever would be left?

I cannot be the only one that this has happened too. Can anyone help me please? I have many tunes that I irresponsibly never backed up or saved. I know my fault. But now I need the notes to print out and the tunes but now I have neither.

I will patiently wait for your responses. Thank you so much everyone. I have faith that I am not the first.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: