Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can I record new Styles on the I40m or can I import?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrVlad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Can I record new Styles on the I40m or can I import? Reply with quote

been struggling all day with this.. I have a PA80 so I am no stranger to recording styles from scratch, but a friend of mine has brought an I40m module with midi accordian and i just simply can't figure out how to recording a new style.

I have the read the manual but there is nothing about new styles... just backing sequences

any help would be greatly appreciated.

regards
Vlad
OmarNoori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it even possible to create new styles with that?

Korg Pa800
tonycooper88

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: I40m Reply with quote

In the Style Edit you can create whatever you want. Make your own Grooves and use them like Loops. You get 4 variations and 2 fills and 2 intros. It is great for a gig because it will read a floppy disc like a Jukebox and you just put your midi tracks in order and it will just take a short loadtime between tracks. If you need more time create a song for that duration with silence. I love mine.......
I have been using an I30 almost 20 years. It is an I30 in a box. I also have an I3. It is a lot more limited but is very functional and cheap these days. the actions on these boards are hard to beat........
Korg KROME61, Korg TR88, Korg Trinity+, Korg DW-8000, Korg X5dr, Korg I30, Korg I40m, Korg I3. Korg Poly 800 and Korg padKontrol. Previous: Korg Poly 61, Korg Triton, DW-6000, Korg Poly 800, Korg DSS1, Korg O5rw and Korg X50. Current studio gear: Yamaha MOXF8, Roland A70EX, Roland V-Synth, Yamaha MO6 and Yamaha TX802, and Hammond B3.
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re pa80 Styles Reply with quote

Hello MrVlad

How do you create your styles from scratch for the pa80 do you use an external sequencer or the one built in?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: