Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does it do This?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:30 am    Post subject: Does it do This? Reply with quote

Hi there. I just bought ny King Korg today and would like to know one thing, for now that is. Wink

Can a creat a patch that uses a piano with a velocity sensitivity string sound brought in when I play hard? I've done this on other keyboards and would really like to creat a patch that does this.
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
djcactus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: Does it do This? Reply with quote

jeremykeys wrote:
Hi there. I just bought ny King Korg today and would like to know one thing, for now that is. Wink

Can a creat a patch that uses a piano with a velocity sensitivity string sound brought in when I play hard? I've done this on other keyboards and would really like to creat a patch that does this.

you know i think you can set individual velocity setting for eat timbre… So I want to say yes, So give me a chance to get into the studio tonight, and I will try to update this thread tomorrow, sorry for such a long wait to your question >.> haven't been using the forums a lot lately.
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great,thanks! I think I should be able to as well.
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going away this weekend so I'll have to try and find the velocity settings page when I get back.
djcactus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting into it tonight, sorry, been busier then anticipated, will update this post in a couple hours or so.

Edit: As far as i can tell, there is the velocity intensity, which can be set from -63 to +63 with 0 being no velocity sensitivity… so I haven't quite gotten the "strings only play when i play hard" but i can get a good "when i play quietly one plays clearly and vice versa"

I'll keep you posted
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Thank you!
djcactus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had better results setting it up with my weighted 88 controller but not quite what we were going for >.> . Also to access the velocity setting the quickest just hit the velocity button while in the menu should jump right to the intensity settings.

Glad I could help a little.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KingKORG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: