Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triton OS Software (wish to buy)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5Starrob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Triton OS Software (wish to buy)? Reply with quote

Hello, i just got a Triton Classic which has 2.0.0 and i need to update the OS. Can anyone direct me or sell me the disks to do this please? Perhaps you have original disks or have the setup where you could download and burn me the disk/s ?
I am not trying to be lazy but i can not seem to get the file to download from Korg..it does download and i added a stufit plug to open it however it says the file is corrupted or incomplete. And if i do get the file then i need to find a way to burn it to floppies?
I have an older G4 mac with OS9 i have not used in years and perhaps i can find a zip drive that will work with it?

Happy to pay someone for their time or make a donation to your favorite charity?
Thanks
Robert
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Robert. I'll try and attach a link so you can update your OS. The trick will be easy if you can find a computer with a floppy drive. Good Luck !

http://i.korg.com/SupportPage.aspx?productid=462 Very Happy
lorien42

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5starrob, the Mac version is corrupt. When I bought my Triton, I as a mac user tried to download the same file. It is corrupted on the Korg website. Luckily at work I use PC's. I downloaded the PC version which is NOT corrupt, and made the floppies there. The install then proceeded normally. This is one of the few times I have been happy to use PC at work. Lol
Alesis: Fusion 8HD
Roland: FA-06B, Fantom-06
Behringer: DeepMind 12
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: