Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

User bank type strange anomally

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kineticsoundprism

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: User bank type strange anomally Reply with quote

Hi ,

got a bit of a weird thing happening with the user bank edit and the Kronos software editor .

Ive converted the user bank types of user A through to G to Hd1 and ive converted the user banks AA through to GG to load Exi1 programs etc and i can now save internally the right patch types to the right slots ive chosen but using the Kronos software editor i seem unable to copy and paste Hd1 programs for instance to the user slots even though they are set to Hd-1 as their type.

I have saved the Kronos Global internally and also then updated the Kronos software editor with this ( although i dont think the kronos editor can currently edit user bank type adjustments ? and i wonder if this is the problem - does this mean it can sense a change in user bank type ?) but still it seems to be acting strangely with copy and paste of patches using the editor ?

had anyone else found this and does anyone know why the patches cannot be freely saved to any bank and have to be either hd1 or exi user bank etc ? seems a weird restriction given its all data ?

Vsynth patches and Exotic impulse responses
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: