Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krome 73 discontinued or a white lie ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glenfiddich

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Krome 73 discontinued or a white lie ?? Reply with quote

Hi folks,

today I went into my local music shop and expressed my wishes to one of the many staff about the different keyboard that I dreamed of buying and obviously I said that I'd love to have a Kronos but then after a quick glance to my good lady who had come along with me just to keep out of the rain (she has no interest in music.....looser) I quickly changed my tune and said "nope.....I'll never be able to get a Kronos cos they are far too dear but I would like a Krome and looking at my wife and her less than impressed look on her face though as if to say that's still too dear I then said that well maybe just a Kross would do instead, so we got talking and by now I'm getting serious about buying one so my good lady said that it was up to me if I wanted to purchase a Krome and she wouldn't interfere so I that OK I'll take a 73 key version please, so the sales guy went away to look through his stock and then came back saying that Korg have discontinued the 73 key version so why not get myself an 88 key version because I don't think that the 61 will be big enough for you Surprised so I left the shop telling the sales guy that I'd need to think about it first and when I got home I started looking online to see if anywhere else was cheaper and I still see the 73 key version being advertised everywhere Surprised so my friends......do you think the sales guy was correct ? or do you think that he was just trying to pull the wool over my eyes and hoping that I'd go for the 88 key model instead ? Confused

Glen Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: