Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AAX/VST3 news?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benwalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: AAX/VST3 news? Reply with quote

I've owned KLC since the days when it came with a mini MS20 and it's been my go-to synth for ages. Alas the MS20ic broke so I'm back to just the software...

Over recent years, I've had to upgrade my DAW (Cubase) to the latest versions, and even more recently had to move to Pro Tools to ensure "cross studio compatibility". With Steinberg dropping support for VST2 in favour of VST3, and Avid moving to AAX for current and future versions of Pro Tools, it seems the world of the DAW is moving on.

Judging by the fact that the last KLC update was almost 18 months ago when the bundle finally got dragged kicking and screaming into 64bit, is there any news on whether or not AAX 64bit (hey, even VST3 would be nice...) is being developed, or are we all going to have to buy MS20 kits instead?

Personally, I would like nothing more than an MS20 kit I built/assembled myself, but on account of having no disposable cash right now, it's not looking likely.

Confused

benw
anilnc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five months passed and no reply? I would also love to have VST3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: