Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moved to Korg Arrangers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vkhandelwal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 am    Post subject: Moved to Korg Arrangers Reply with quote

I am from India and have been playing Yamaha arrangers since a long time . purchased kronos workstation as my first workstation two year back , but was missing the fun of a quick arrangements and musical session, hence bought Korg arranger PA 600. immediately I could observe the difference and feel what I was missing in all those years..

With whatever little I have played PA 600 till now, it is proving to be the better arranger specially for Indian music. with dedicated India set ( yamaha did not have that for any of its its mid level keyboards I owned,even PA 750 or 950.. just an Indian Kit), 7/8 or 6/8 time signatures for styles ( many indian beats are made on these time signatures) and powerful editing functionality. the guitar track programming is far better.
with both Kronos 61 and PA 600 I have the power of workstation and better keybed as well as arranger capabilities..
enjoying the combo.... Thank you korg !!!
jimsweb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi glad to hear that.

Do you have the Indian styles and sounds for PA600? If so cha you share that?
Vkhandelwal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The content which i received from the dealer is copyrighted and works with the supplied sd card inserted in the slot..
I will post the styles created by me after some time..

Regards
Vikas
jimsweb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you.
I bought the pa 900 form US and i dint get any. This is the reason I checked with you. Hope the some day u can copy and share it among all Korg users. This seems fair to me. Let me know if you change your mind. I can share the collection i have with you. Smile

Please drop a mail to jimsweb at gmail.com
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimsweb wrote:
thank you.
I bought the pa 900 form US and i dint get any. This is the reason I checked with you. Hope the some day u can copy and share it among all Korg users. This seems fair to me. Let me know if you change your mind. I can share the collection i have with you. Smile

Please drop a mail to jimsweb at gmail.com

Pretty sure the PA600 purchased in India didn't come with the extra "India" set but was purchased separately. Without the SD card dongle key that comes with that set, that product is not much use to you. It is also not appropriate to ask members of this forum to violate copyright laws.

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Vkhandelwal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the creator of the content does not want it be shared freely then it is not fair to share that
The media is distributed with keyboards purchased through distributor channel in india.
The same is available to be purchased from korg shop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: