Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Live Music Fan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Live Music Fan Reply with quote

I'm a pretty big live music fan and I would love to have a chat room on my music website so I can discover new bands that are less well known. Can anyone recommend a good chat room that is similar to Rumbletalk or C-box?
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know. What kind of music do you like? I'm a hard rock/prog rock guy myself.
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
spolawes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My all time favorite songs are the Classical numbers. It seems to
be a great relaxation if listening to them in case of any disturbances and in past times. There are many number of songs which are my favorites in these.

dr pappu venugopal rao
AceJ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I've never been to a chat room so I don't even know what one is. I just use the various forums to discuss my musical needs. Usually pertaining to the various pieces of equipment that I use but we often discuss different types of music and bands or musicians. The forum that I use the most for that is this one here.

What is your site?
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
AceJ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his music artist like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my music page.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: