Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Indian Sounds/Styles Set for PA3X
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
usaraiya

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: New Indian Sounds/Styles Set for PA3X Reply with quote

On my travels to India, last month, I came across this brilliant person who creates the most authentic Indian sounds & styles for the PA3X. I was very impressed with the high quality of his creation as they were the best I have heard so far.

As I cannot attach (or do not know how to) .mp3 demo files on this forum, I can attach them to emails if you are interested, please pm me with your email. If you like them, I will send you his contact information and you can contact him directly for details.

Uday
Smile
Bhakta1985

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: New Indian Sounds/Styles Set for PA3X Reply with quote

usaraiya wrote:
On my travels to India, last month, I came across this brilliant person who creates the most authentic Indian sounds & styles for the PA3X. I was very impressed with the high quality of his creation as they were the best I have heard so far.

As I cannot attach (or do not know how to) .mp3 demo files on this forum, I can attach them to emails if you are interested, please pm me with your email. If you like them, I will send you his contact information and you can contact him directly for details.

Uday
Smile

Hi there, this is Bhakta from Syracuse NY. I am interested in Indian music. Recently I own pa3x. I am in search of Indian styles. Could you please help where do I get and details about the person you are talking to.
Thank you
Bhakta1985

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: New Indian Sounds/Styles Set for PA3X Reply with quote

usaraiya wrote:

Uday
Smile

Hi there, this is Bhakta from Syracuse NY. I so interested in Indian music. Recently I own pa3x. I am in search of Indian styles. Could you please help where do I get and details about the person you are talking to.
Thank you
jimsweb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm interested. Please send the details to me as well.

email - jimsweb at gmail.com
usaraiya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhakta1985, if you would give me your email address, I will send you the mp3 demos and contact info.
jimsweb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you usaraiya!

I have contacted him - so far no reply
Bhakta1985

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi this Bhakta1985. My email bhaktaghalle@gmail.com could you please
Send mp3 demo and the contact of that brilliant person.

Last edited by Bhakta1985 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
usaraiya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhakta1985,

Tried to send you the files on you email address, but bhaktaghalle@gmail.com does not work! Anyway his email address is KorgCreator@gmail.com

If you can send me your working email address, I can send you the demo mp3s, or you can contact him for them and other details.
jimsweb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i listened to these MP3s, it sounded me to original KORG styles. If both of them are same, why should i pay him? Directly buy from KORG
Bhakta1985

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! I am so sorry I gave you wrong email. Letter y is missing
before @ sign. The right email bhaktaghalley@gmail.com. Once more
I am sorry for inconvenient. I am so proud of you trying to help me. Appreciated. I will be waiting for mp3 demo and contact of the person you talked about. Thank you
usaraiya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimsweb,

The original Korg Styles only work with PA900, so these work with PA3X. In fact he has contributed to the Korg PA900 style set.
If you have a method by which the original Korg styles work with the PA3X, then you wont need to get these. Did you buy the original Korg ones and do they work with the PA3X?
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

usaraiya wrote:
Jimsweb,

The original Korg Styles only work with PA900, so these work with PA3X. In fact he has contributed to the Korg PA900 style set.
If you have a method by which the original Korg styles work with the PA3X, then you wont need to get these. Did you buy the original Korg ones and do they work with the PA3X?

Korg Pa3x has same compatibility as Korg Pa900.
http://www.korgpa.com/support/bonusware.html
I never hear about styles work only with Pa900.
Something looks for me like Scam here, I somebody has a own Styles for sale, is only take little time for creating FREE YouTube video and give chance to see and hear before buy.
Really Styles creators, they very proud for what they doing and they advertising much they can wishing make few bucks for they talent.
BTW , is plenty places on web to share mp3 music, If you got copyright for this sample I will share to public on my website for free.
Fl Studio 21, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Korg Pa5x Sounds at Performers Heaven
usaraiya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemik,

Before you blow your load, I would like to suggest that you check out the official Korg website,
https://shop.korg.com/pa
which CLEARLY shows the set is for PA600 OR PA900 ONLY, under Indian, and NOT for the PA3X. I even contacted Korg customer support, and they said that it CANNOT be played on a PA3X. If you want I can attach a copy of their reply!

They have a copy protected SD card on which the set is, AND it has to be inserted in the pa900 for it to be played.

There is no scam here, if you don't want any info on Indian styles, that's fine, but showing some constraint on accusations may be a better way to go, especially if you don't have any proof!

I don't have any monetary interest in this, as I am just passing on the information that I have. I have bought the style set from him and I am using it on PA3X, it is good but expensive. That's my problem, not yours! And by the way, if you don't like what you see on the channel, switch it off, it's easy!

Oh , by the way, in the future I will not be involved on this topic any more as I really do not want to deal with holier than thou know alls, also affectionately known as A**h***s, and those genuinely interested can contact KorgCreator@gmail.com, who actually was one of the people who contributed to the PA900 Indian style set,. for further details.

Last edited by usaraiya on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You right, is not my problem. Laughing
Is it forum community problem.
We know how much work cost to create styles/sounds and We understand what's copyright mean.
If this is all legal, no scam, you shouldn't worry.
I understand you meet a person, saw it, try it and you buy it.
Let help others and give them chance to compare, so far looks like hidden business.
If this brilliant person wants to sell his most authentic Indian sounds & styles bring him on forum, I personally help him sell this styles.
Long story short... nobody here wants to criticize you, I know you try to help, just do right way, so nobody is suspicious.
usaraiya wrote:

Jimsweb,

If this Style is same as Korg selling for Korg Pa900 only convert to Pa3x is still validation of copyrights.
usaraiya wrote:
Nemik,

Before you blow your load, please check out the official Korg website,
https://shop.korg.com/pa
which CLEARLY shows the set is for PA600 OR PA900 ONLY, under Indian, and NOT for the PA3X. I even contacted Korg customer support, and they said that it CANNOT be played on a PA3X. If you want I can attach a copy of their reply!

They have a copy protected SD card on which the set is, AND it has to be inserted in the pa900 for it to be played.

There is no scam here, if you don't want any info on Indian styles, that's fine, but showing some constraint on accusations may be a better way to go, especially if you don't have any proof!

I don't have any monetary interest in this, as I am just passing on the information that I have. I have bought the style set from him and I am using it on PA3X, it is good but expensive. That's my problem, not yours!

I just check website and is not saying you cannot play on PA3x.
here is info what they provide:
Quote:
This download contains 94 Styles and 48 Sounds useful for traditional and modern Indian music. It is compatible with the Pa600 Professional Arranger.

Please click click here for a complete list of the included Sounds and Styles.

Note: When you purchase these Styles, you will receive a .ZIP file containing a .SET file which can be loaded onto your Pa900. A microSD card will also be mailed to the address specified in your account.

The .SET file can be loaded onto your Pa600 via USB media, but you MUST have the microSD card installed in order to access the content. Please refer to your Pa900’s documentation for instructions on loading content from USB media and installing the microSD card

Fl Studio 21, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Korg Pa5x Sounds at Performers Heaven
usaraiya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the set cannot be played on the PA3X as per the KORG CUSTOMER SERVICE reply:

RE: Korg.com Customer Inquiry
Inbox
x

Max Lauer-Bader <maxl>
Mar 21

to me
Hello Uday,

As per our prior phone conversation, this would not work and is not supported.

If I can be of any additional assistance please don’t hesitate.

Best regards,

Max
Product Support Supervisor
01-23_Signature
korg.com | facebook.com/korgusa | twitter.com/korgusa | youtube.com/korgusavideos
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. This information is intended to be read only by the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy any copy of this message.

Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 11:00 AM
To: product_support
Subject: Korg.com Customer Inquiry

First Name:
Uday
Last Name:
Saraiya
E-mail:
usaraiya@gmail.com
Product Name:
PA3X
Serial #:
Authorization Code:
Dealer:
Approx. Purch Date:
Department:
Product Support
Inquiry:
Will the Indian set from the online store work with PA3X, if I use the Micros SD card in an adapter for the USB port of the PA3X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: