Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG TRITON CLASSIC SAMPLE LOADING TIME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anand keys

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: KORG TRITON CLASSIC SAMPLE LOADING TIME Reply with quote

hi everyone, i am using korg triton classic with 16mb of ram with that i am loading 14mb of samples but it takes more than 10 min for loading. is there any way to speed up sample loading or if i upgrade ram can i speed up the sample loading
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that you are loading with floppy disks. If you want to really want to load info fast, consider adding a SCSI port in your Korg. If you go that route, you could also buy more memory boards for not a lot of cash.
Anand keys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcon2e wrote:
I'm guessing that you are loading with floppy disks. If you want to really want to load info fast, consider adding a SCSI port in your Korg. If you go that route, you could also buy more memory boards for not a lot of cash.

but it is old i cannot get it.is there another way to connect scsi
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen SCSI kits for sale on Ebay. Another cost to consider is a SCSI drive storage unit. If you find the SCSI board you will need to get some kind of SCSI storage unit and cable. I know spending $ on an older KB might not be a great investment, but if you need to load your samples fast, it's the way to go. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: