Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two nanoKontrol2 simultaneously

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackWinny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Two nanoKontrol2 simultaneously Reply with quote

Hello everybody

I'm new on the forum.

Can someone tell me (by real own experience) if it is possible to use simultaneously two nanoKontrol2 units, one for the MIDI channels 1-8 and the other for the MIDI channels 9-16?

Thank you!
Ockham's Razor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:11 am    Post subject: extended control w/ Two nanokontrol2 units Reply with quote

I see it's been a while and no help for the OP. I wish I had the answer that you're hoping for. I've got 2 of them as well. I normally use one for transport control and one for midi. I tried extending trnsprt cntrl with both in that mode (which isn't really what you were asking about), but each controlled the exact same 8 tracks. I hope someone can answer your question, cause I am curious about that too. I'm starting a seperate but related question thing to be found (and hopefully resolved) soon.

Thumbs Up Wink
BlackWinny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: extended control w/ Two nanokontrol2 units Reply with quote

Ockham's Razor wrote:
I see it's been a while and no help for the OP. I wish I had the answer that you're hoping for. I've got 2 of them as well. I normally use one for transport control and one for midi. I tried extending trnsprt cntrl with both in that mode (which isn't really what you were asking about), but each controlled the exact same 8 tracks. I hope someone can answer your question, cause I am curious about that too. I'm starting a seperate but related question thing to be found (and hopefully resolved) soon.

Thumbs Up Wink

Yes, I haven't got any answer, publicly as well as by PM. It's a pity because as long as I still wait... I don't buy a second unit.

I've just subscribed your second thread. I think that it is this one, doesn't it?
Extending Transport Cntrl to 16 Tracks w/ 2nd nanoKONTROL2??

Let's cross our fingers to get at last an answer. I would be really disappointed if nobody at the Korg forum couldn't give us an answer for such an easy question on a small and so common Korg controller.
ncn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two nanoKontrols and they seem to work OK at the same time. Of course, it can be confusing in the editor if they are both attached simultaneously ... so dn't do that. Note I have the Korg drivers installed so maybe that makes a difference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: