Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Money, Power, and the last state of Dark Matter...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Hendry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:26 am    Post subject: Money, Power, and the last state of Dark Matter... Reply with quote

Hay guys....

I was just going through some of my old posts I save looking for something and when I went to look at the article regarding "missing dark matter" I found the entire discussion thread missing as well and comments closed. This has been an alarming trend with Nature's Forum removing the entire historic CERN "Faster than Light" neutrino discussions where CERN's own scientists posted and my initial calculations were put up showing CERN's neutrino data matched SLAC's E158 data creating an asymmetry in the data we call gravity. I have read several papers by people since then announcing "changes" trying to gain credit for what was already said using simple words.

But it's my posts exposing the mathematical illusion of dark matter and energy that seem to really hit a nerve as there was a huge budget created to be paid out to many people. Desiring to be a talented expert in astronomy and physics while claiming to be hot on the trail of a new theory that uses dark matter as a fundamental principle is like calling the repairman to come fix your stereo that won't turn off in need of a new set of batteries for the remote who hooks up a multi-meter to a speaker instead of replacing the batteries and sees the tweeter is measuring less watts than the bass driver and tells you the repair bill is going to be really expensive because there is a major problem causing most of the sound to be missing because they should measure the same.

In the last few years I'm afraid I have learned more about people seeking credit pretending to be honorable while hiding an aggressive deceitful nature that surpasses all their other qualities put together.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/10/lux-dark-matter/

Here is the first paragraphs of one of my posts that mirror early discussions that started here on Korg Forum. I should have saved some of the replies in the discussion as the conscious was in agreement that dark matter is an illusion created by the basics of music and sound.

"As long as Quantum gravity associated with the Weak Force Mass oscillation anti-particle formation is mixed up with Universal gravity associated with the particles in the Strong Force (past Mass location/observation space) you will only have a gravitational chaotic mess and their opposite phase timing will not support causality with the arrow of time. Furthermore the view from the weak force's frame of reference is completely different from the strong force's and in discussing issues of quantum physics the first thing you must do is specify which frame of reference you are making your observation from to determine which frame of reference it is relative to as E is moved back and forth between the two forces. There is Mass/Consciousness and there is the body of the Universe acting as it’s filter of on +/off - locations created in past observation space. An initial (true) inertial frame of reference must be established to support and maintain the opposite phase timing of the two separate inertial frames of reference to set the Universe's clock just as you would set any other clock to measure the passage of time. These two issues are the most important corrections needed in physics. The weak force and the strong force are two separate frames of reference much like two rooms of space separated. And here is where the contradiction of frames of information come in created out of opposite concepts based on the phase timing of two arrows connected to time where E=T and like energy time must be conserved as a constant perpetual “now”.

The post was several pages long and written under the context of the discussions so not a great work of physics, but rather a communication of amateurs agreeing dark matter does not exist using reasoning and logic. I ended it with a quote by someone responsible for my being able to say e{a}/t=hv and show the fine structure constant is the result of the asymmetry of the weak force maintaining a ratio of time dilation .

“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”
Max Planck.

Planck's constant: E=hv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: