Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

monotribe/monotron recording with Zoom R8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrissssssssss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject: monotribe/monotron recording with Zoom R8 Reply with quote

simple question: how do i record monotribes and monotrons directly into a Zoom R8???!! i tried sticking my plug into all the holes (oo-er) but it doesn't work! Connected to the headphone output of the monotribe i can hear it playing through my monitors, but when i press record the signal disappears.... help please! (In simple layman's language please: i'm totally ignorant of anything remotely hi-tech...)
jiggityj

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to assign a track to record to. Forgot how to do that off the top of my head. There's a lot of settings for recording, like mono/stereo, levels.. I would refer to the manual and just experiment.
chrissssssssss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
thanks for the reply.
I did assign the track right off the bat, didn't work, and there's nothing in the manual in either of the two (both the Korg and the Zoom) of any use, i looked on zoom's site too, FAQs etc etc, nothing.... how is this so complicated???!!! I see people posting videos on youtube of stuff they've done with exactly what I've got - a zoom and a monotribe/monotron.... I can't write comments to them asking how they connected it, as my computer won't ever open the comment page on youtube after signing in ... what a world, a hi-tech nightmare for me! any other ideas please??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Monotribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: