Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS2K tuning problem - makes no sense?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alienjaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:48 am    Post subject: MS2K tuning problem - makes no sense? Reply with quote

Hi all, I wouldn't normally bother others with what is probably (I hope) an oversight on my part, but I can't work this one out: I turn on the MS2K and all is well for a few seconds - suddenly the pitch rises a little less than a half tone. I hit the Global Button a few times and it rights itself, but only briefly. When using it as a master MIDI controller the same pitch problem is sent to the slave (I also have a MS2KR). When using another controller keyboard (Kawai MP5) as a master to the MS2K the same problem happens, but is fixed (briefly) by moving the bend wheel of the master. I've tried to run a diagnostic test and everything is fine except for the bend wheel which shows it's centre is slightly higher than it should be (LED also reads invalid data after a manual test). I've run out of ideas and this is my primary solo synth. Does anyone out there have any ideas? Maybe It's time to fork out for a new synth Sad MS2K and I have been friends for so many years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: