Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from New zealand.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikeeee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Greetings from New zealand. Reply with quote

Hello to everyone.
I am not new but haven't been on for a while, but still think of myself as a new---beeeeeee.

am at a stage now where I am going to upgrade the kronos 73. I have the two ram sticks and am going to get a "Intel 520 Series Solid-State Drive 120 GB SATAIII 6 Gb/s 2.5-Inch" from Amazon for US $65 +$7 shipping. NZ $94.
Plus have to upgrade from 1.6 OS to 2.1.1 OS. I presume that is the latest. after reading your advice it seems I should do the upgrade first before I put in the hardware. Just a reminder to anyone else who is thinking of doing it, when you put the base board back on to put good fitting/quality star washers under the screws.

I want to say thanks to "sharp" again. He put me right on the correct ram, and also several other matters.

I did a search for a compatible second SSD on the forum and it seems Intel is ok.
I will finish by saying this forum is the best. there is so much good information here that we could/will all become experts on the use of Korg products
regards,
Mike.
Technics KN930. Technics KN5000. Roland VR-700,
KorgPA4X76, Technics KN7000SX. kross 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: