Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS-20 mini keybed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Funktone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:06 am    Post subject: MS-20 mini keybed Reply with quote

I'd appreciate some help if you can. I have a MS-20mini purchased from my local dealer nearly 16months ago. I love it!

The problem is the Keybed is loose.I know this because I've played on at least three other later models (mine is 003672) and found there keybeds to be tight secure with no wobble. This is how mine came new and it actually makes it inferior to every other mini I've played. When I press a key slight movement but not much, it's when I release the key I get a bounce back. It's really upsetting for me, in fact what was my pride an joy is now something I get angry over! it's out of warrenty (12months passed) I wouldn't have a clue or trust anyone I know to open it up. I get the feeling it 'could' be acase of tighten of few screws along the key bed an happy days.

Has anyone had/have this same problem? What can I honestly do? I'm actually considering selling........[/b]
Phabius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems here regarding the keyboard structure, but two keys on my mini are not working very well. The second C key from left to right releases the contact too soon and the C# next to it has to be pressed more deeply to trigger the sound.
I'm waiting for a new keyboard from Korg.
Korg MS-20 Kit, Korg MS-20 mini, Korg KingKorg, Korg Volca Series (Beats, Bass, Keys), Korg Kronos 61, Korg X50, Korg Triton Extreme 76 (96MB RAM, MOSS), Korg MS2000B, Korg monotron series (classic, duo, delay), Korg monotribe, Kawai K5000W, Nord Stage 88, Nord Electro 2, Nord Modular G2X, Nord Lead 3, Novation X-Station, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air

www.removesilence.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG MS20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: