Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi everyone!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Username Taken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone! Reply with quote

In 2012 I purchased a Micro Korg. Since then I acquired a lot of new hardware and a DAW so I've been getting more and more into producing music since over the summer of this past year.

Currently proud owner and obsessive tinkerer of the same Micro Korg, Volca Beats, Bass and Keys, KP3, KPro and a monotribe.

I've also got an aurturia microbrute, Maschine and a Nektar Impact LX49 MIDI keyboard. I use Ableton Live 9 to record.

I'm in my early 30s and seriously never been happier. All of the instruments provide me with such an incredibly satisfying creative outlet.

Looking forward to poking around the board and hopefully getting to know a few of yous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: