Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA600 Complication

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrickmagongo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:31 am    Post subject: Korg PA600 Complication Reply with quote

Hi Ladies and gentlemen
I need your help. I have tried guys who are used to keyboards but can't help me, they are failing also.I love my keyboard.The problem is that's its complicated.Yes the dealer told me that it will take time to get used to it but from May 2014 up to now I should be used. I don't know if its allowed in Korg
can someone help me with his PA600 full personalized set ready to play with live Steinway's readjusted pianos, I mean somebody who find it easy to use PA600 not somebody like me who is still having difficulty using it. Can somebody with a good heart out there help me.I like korg tech which I will learn on time but the set can help me see how a good combination of sounds are made to a performance.I was using Yamaha before and it was a ready from the box to play but I did not like their technology.My email adress is zalokuhle@gmail.com,PatrickM@centralbank.org.sz
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Patrick

If I owned a PA600 I'd be happy to send you all my SETs, but I only have the PA3X.
I know that the PAs can be daunting but (and please don't be angry at me) I strongly recommend that you work through the Quick Guide completely and watch the video manual clips. I think we are creatures of "open the box, switch it on, press buttons and see what it does first!!!" then the questions come and a lot of them are purely unfamiliarity.

Lock out a couple of hours and literally go through the Quick guide (with your PA600 ON and next to you) page by page - you'll find several pages can be easily skipped and some you need to take your time and experiment - what will happen is that you will become much more familiar with terms and procedures. Sadly, patience is needed.

I am sure there are some nice PA600'ers here that will share SETs but first you should perhaps be more specific about what you really want in your SETs.

All the best

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
patrickmagongo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Hi Patrick

If I owned a PA600 I'd be happy to send you all my SETs, but I only have the PA3X.
I know that the PAs can be daunting but (and please don't be angry at me) I strongly recommend that you work through the Quick Guide completely and watch the video manual clips. I think we are creatures of "open the box, switch it on, press buttons and see what it does first!!!" then the questions come and a lot of them are purely unfamiliarity.

Lock out a couple of hours and literally go through the Quick guide (with your PA600 ON and next to you) page by page - you'll find several pages can be easily skipped and some you need to take your time and experiment - what will happen is that you will become much more familiar with terms and procedures. Sadly, patience is needed.

I am sure there are some nice PA600'ers here that will share SETs but first you should perhaps be more specific about what you really want in your SETs.

All the best

Pete Very Happy

Follow up
My pianos and my strings performances .I am not able to do a combination of sounds that will give a good sound for a performance and I don't know the tweaking they are talking about in this forums.I was used to plug and play in Yamaha.I need a complete PA600 set that I can load completely. What I usually do is selecting a piano performance for example and combine a couple of sounds for it that sounds good and save it in that performance.My problem now is all my combinations don't give me that exciting performance I can use to perform but in my heart something tells me that the keyboard is good and it can give me that.Its just that I am not used to it.Please help, I love my keyboard.
patrickmagongo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be more specific, I needed a set that is already personalised with saved performances where the combination of sounds with each piano performance has already been made or a set with good sounding pianos.
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dropbox.com/s/acz3qnriffynyw5/Steinway4Sep2014.SET.zip?dl=0
The above set should give you want you want in terms of nice sounding pianos.
It will load 8 Steinway Pianos to User 1 Sounds.
Cheers,
John
Eduardo_Arg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Patrick

Download and install Reuben Steinway Piano's, they sound really fantastic.-
Although never compare an Original Steinway piano with an well electronic sample.-
Korg PA600 offer's with little effort most incredible posibilities to reach good sound (string, leads, pianos, etc.).- Take in count that Korg PA600 is an arranger with some capabilities of synth, so you will be able to create your own combitations of sound.-
It's a great keyboard.- Enjoy it.-
Eduardo
hejam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:06 am    Post subject: What is the confusion? Reply with quote

Hello
Are you trying to record a style? are you trying to play a style? The manual shows you the steps. I agree that in some areas the mnual could be more in detail, but Using Korg pa600 is not complicated. I have had Casio CTK-671, CTK6200, and CTK 7200, Korg pa50sd, and now Korg pa600.
With Korg pa600 you can see tones, and styles in a glance, and edit them if you want. In some areas I think Korg needed to be more in detail, such as how to record a melody before starting the style,( on an existing style) , and Korg technical support unfortunately says that they will not answer any questions regarding on how to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: