Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Replacement Battery ? ? ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
axxtion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Replacement Battery ? ? ? Reply with quote

I went to a gig this past weekend and after setting up, I noticed all my edited presets had reverted back to stock. At least I had my laptop and midi interface and was able to upload my saved banks. Is there a battery in this that could be dying so that it loses presets?

thanx
robdevine69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever resolve this problem? I bought an old Karma and am having the same issue. Let me know if you figured out what it was or where the battery is that needs to be replaced.
Current Gear: Korg Kronos 61 4GB RAM 280GB SSD, Access Virus Ti2 61, Roland Fantom G6 1GB RAM with all 3 Arx expansions 01, 02, 03, AKAI MPC 4000 fully Expanded, Roland MC 909 Fully Expanded with Supreme Dance, Roland V-Synth Version 2 with Vc-1 & Vc-2, Waldorf Blofeld, Beat Kangz Beat Thang, Korg Karma with MOSS and PCM EXB's 03 04 & 05, Roland VS 1824 CD, Focusrite Saffire 56, Universal Audio UAD 2 Core, Win 8 Core i7, Sony Acid Pro 7, iMac 27inch Core i7, Logic Pro X.

Past Gear: Roland JP8000, Korg M3 61 with Radias, Korg Triton Extreme 61 with Moss, Roland XP-80, Roland SP 909, Korg Electribe EA-1, Roland GAIA, Korg Triton Classic, Roland MC 505, Roland JX-305, Clavia Nord Rack 2, AKAI MPC 5000 Fully Expanded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: