Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I "Add'' a song I already named to the 'Custom L

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manny123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: How do I "Add'' a song I already named to the 'Custom L Reply with quote

Okay, so I got the perfect style for 'Lonesome Tonight" by the King, and I want to 'add'" it to my custom list called "Performance Songs" I know I must be doing something wrong, or perhaps even missing a step, this manual seems to spend multiple pages on things I have no use for, and when it comes to what I need not even a footnote on it.

Again, I just want to add a style I already have in the
Database and already named to my "Performance Songs" custom list.

HEEEEEELP!

Even though I was able to get two other songs added a while ago (My Cherie Amour and Tears In Heaven) to the Custom List, for the life of me I can't seem to add this new style "Lonesome Tonight" (my title) to it - I have spent 3 hours on this and my mind is just not working anymore, and no matter how many different ways I try to do this it doesn't stay put there, WTF man?????....

I turn the keyboard off and "Poof" it's gone and I have to start all over again....HELP! I gotta shower and eat sometime, this keyboard reminds me so much of my Ex.... We'd make beautiful music together, (metaphorically speaking of course) but then there were times when I didn't understand her, or she just didn't respond in a way that was logical or reasonable and I would be forced to stop all interaction and exile myself to a more relaxed environ - please somebody, anybody, I'd really appreciate some guidance....

"I've done all I can stands, cause I can't stands no more" - Popeye

Manny123

My voice is unadorned. I don't try for perfection. I try to be honest and truthful and soulful with the voice I have. If I make mistakes in notes, or there are cracks in notes, I don't fix them. That's the way it is." Neil Diamond"
PraiseTheLord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Select songbook.

In the top right pull down menu select Enable List Edit.

In the custom lists pull down menu select the "Performance Songs" list.

Go back to the main Songbook tab, scroll to the song you want to add, select it and select Add to List.

Then go back to List Edit tab, move the song to the position you want it, and Save the List.

Let us know how you get on.
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PraiseTheLord wrote:
and Save the List.

Beware of Graham's last remark... I forgot many times to save my changes in the beginning.
It drove me mad for a while "where did it go... I'm absolutely sure I've added it to my custom list...." Laughing

Play in style. Wink
Manny123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:50 am    Post subject: How do I "Add'' a song I already named to the 'Custom L Reply with quote

YES! THANK YOU!

Been busy discovering some stuff on the 900, really enjoying the keyboard for a change instead of just trying to figure it out, appreciate it

thanks again, both of you guys.
My voice is unadorned. I don't try for perfection. I try to be honest and truthful and soulful with the voice I have. If I make mistakes in notes, or there are cracks in notes, I don't fix them. That's the way it is." Neil Diamond"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: