Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The right Machine for me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiralact

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: The right Machine for me Reply with quote

I am a newbie in almost anything this forum is all about and I have to say I am slightly more keen in playing music rather than learning how to operate electronic-digital-multi button devices, (even though it looks like I have already entered the "dance").

Don't get me wrong I really get inspired by people who can make music this way and it has been really helpful to log in here and find answers about my little silly-probably self suggestive-inquiries.

I recently bought a Kaos Pro, a Wavedrum Global and a whole new universe is starting to unfold before me....

And so (here it comes) I am looking for a transportable machine (so DAW on a PC is not an option here) into which I can hook up a midi keyboard, my Korg babies and also acoustic instruments and record phrases longer than the limiting 16 of the Kaoss. Plain and simple.
Oh yes I also don't want to spend the stars and moon as I am already way over budget.

Thanks for bothering to read my little essay here. Any insights appreciated.
S
Spheric El
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Spiralact.
I say go for stars and moon... Check out the OP-1 by teenage engineering.Start dreaming now coz it is worth the money,especially if you are a player and want to record different stuff.
That's my 5cents.sorry it's not more sensible.not much gear like it.
Spiralact

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Shperic,

this baby looks like the business, I really like the design too (buttons with little pictures and all). I will have to wait before being able to allow my self such gift.
Much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: