Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg have something big in pipeline for Electribe 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchcow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poumtschak wrote:
Korg Dj products demo events are scheduled for the 24th of January :
http://www.korg.co.jp/Event/index.php#1304

The 24th, 3pm local time there. Call me a pessimist but I don't expect anything at this point. I've worked with severe autistic people that are more communicative than Korg.

It's anyone's guess what they will do for e2 owners. The lack of a global support and sending customers to local retailers to deal with issues is crap to say the least. Why is it impossible to contact Korg directly with these issues?

I've sent feedback on the Korg UK website and they just sent me back to my retailer. Utterly useless.

Instead of having fun creating music with this new kit, I'm getting more and more frustrated by the feature omissions compared to previous models, bugs, glitches, bad testing and generally crap (none at all) communication to their customers about what they will and will not fix.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love a flux mode option for part jump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also for it to follow which bar is playing
NickZoll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it could be something like rolands plugout technology
Harryfox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nada,,,,zilch. I don't think anything is going to happen here people. It feels like Korg are giving us the runaround. I thought I might have been able to come up with a workaround for the lack of Ableton integration, but no. There seems to be no way in hell of integrating this machine into Ableton, not without huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge latency issues and the silence from Korg makes me think that it's never going to happen. I'll be selling mine soon if they don't do something drastic. No envelope, no LFO, no modulation matrix, no integration with Ableton, no step record, and bugs all over the place. Sort it out guys! This may be the last Korg product I buy Sad
leehu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kind of Ableton integration are you referring to?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leehu wrote:
what kind of Ableton integration are you referring to?

I'm also curious, i too have thought about using this with ableton but so far im too focused on understanding the stand alone side of it first
Buska

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harryfox wrote:
Nada,,,,zilch. I don't think anything is going to happen here people. It feels like Korg are giving us the runaround. I thought I might have been able to come up with a workaround for the lack of Ableton integration, but no. There seems to be no way in hell of integrating this machine into Ableton, not without huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge latency issues and the silence from Korg makes me think that it's never going to happen. I'll be selling mine soon if they don't do something drastic. No envelope, no LFO, no modulation matrix, no integration with Ableton, no step record, and bugs all over the place. Sort it out guys! This may be the last Korg product I buy Sad

Hmm are you sure latency isn't from your system? I've triggered this from ableton, reason, and ableton with no noticeable latency.

Ableton used to sequence the electribe is pretty awesome too as you are not restricted to pattern length and you can change the pattern along with the scene so you could set up a pretty powerful rig with a launchpad and two emx2/esx2 and just use ableton as a midi sequencer and the launchpad/iPad to trigger everything.
dutchcow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess that was NAMM and the big announcement for us "early adaptors" didn't happen.

Also still no reply from Korg. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's being ignored by Korg support, it shows how much they care about their customers. How hard can it be to write a reply confirming the issues and then confirming they are working on it and maybe give a date when to expect a new firmware. But nothing at all. You hear nothing. The most I got back from Korg was to go back to the store I got my e2 at.

Useless Mad
Re-Member
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On top of that, they didn't even bother doing a demo for the Electribe Sampler this Namm.
Roland Juno-60, SH-101, TR-606, MC-505, Casio CZ-101, Yamaha DX100, DX11, Kawai R-50e // Korg R3, microSTATION, Monotribe, MS-20 Mini, SQ-1, minilogue, electribe sampler, Volca series: Bass, Keys, Beats, Sample, FM, Kick, Moog Theremin
Buska

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah little disappointed there was no sampler demo considering mistabishi already has one :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: