Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M1 Piano sounds for my Triton Classic??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wimpuzz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gargamel314 wrote:
I took pictures of the screens from my M3 and posted them in this file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2aqzcz2zaym/M1PianoParameters.zip

sorry about the size of it, I did it quickly and then just zipped them into a file I could upload.

just copy all the program parameters from that into an initialized Triton program. There's a few things that are different in the Triton vs the M3... a few stray parameters located in different pages, stuff like that, but you shouldn't have too much trouble. Hopefully it will give you the sound you want.

There's something funny in the AMS parameters... (like on page P3-1 Filter) The M3 will show +20 under Start level, the Triton will show a + - 0 and then a separate Intensity (you just plug in the number there). And the M3 will have a few parameters that the Triton won't have, but they probably won't be anything important.

You might have better luck opening the Triton Extreme's preload data and finding the program in bank A though... again that's here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yv2qwiwznmd/CURRENT.PCG

Hi, your info is very interesting!
Maybe possible you upload the settings/parameters for m1 piano again? The link is broken.
I would be very very thankfull for that!
greets!
maxibrady1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M1 Synth sound for Triton and Kronos .
Program 092 on m1. ..
Anyone can convert this to a .pcm for Triton or Kronos..?
Thanks in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: