Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D3200 Channel Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goffish66

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: D3200 Channel Question Reply with quote

I just bought a D3200 and cannot figure out how to switch from channels 1-16 to 17-32. I haven't found anything relating to this in the manual and have tried the 17-31 button in various modes.

Another question, I had been recording with a D888 and would like to import some songs to the D3200. Does anyone here know if that is possible and how to import the songs?
GentleBen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in the same boat. I recently acquired a D3200 and need to preserve my previous work that was done on a D1200. Hopefully someone with some knowledge will help!
phil55

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The switch 17-32 will change the area where you record. It defaults to 1-16 when changing songs.

Regarding importing D888 songs to D3200, i do it old school. Hook up 8 cables from the outputs of the D888 to the inputs 1-8 of the D3200. If you take a MIDI cord from the D888 to the D3200 and make the D888 a master midi control and the D3200 a slave midi, both will start with the push of the play button on the D888 (assuming the D3200 is set to record).

I suppose you could take the wav files downloaded onto a computer and upload them to the D3200 but i like my previous method, which I also use with other multi trackers (like 4 track cassette and 8 track mini disc recorders).

just realized this post is almost a year old - so I assume all issues have been ironed out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: