Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos 2 available in New Zealand

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloydmello

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Kronos 2 available in New Zealand Reply with quote

Hi All,

I just received an official mailer from Music Planet NZ who are the official importers and distributors for Korg in New Zealand.

Kronos 2 88 now available for NZ$6000 but currently on a limited time special price of NZ$5000. Not confirmed price available for the K2-61 and K2-73 but if u compare the official KronosX prices in NZ, the difference is NZ$500 per level on the box retail price.

Currently the KronosX61 sells for $3800, KX73 for $4200 and KX88 for $4500 (but with just 1 year warranty), though these are prices that have been on special for the past 1 year. I got my KX61 for the above price and they included a free Gator wheel case, Double X Stand, Premium lead cables.

So hopefully, I will go check out the K2 soon. Any other Kronosians in Auckland, NZ?

Cheers,
Cloyd.

Wishing for MODX7 + Nautilus 73
fodendeyo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Kronos 2 available in New Zealand Reply with quote

You did well. I paid over 4k NZ for my K61 from Music Planet. That was back before the X came out. Prices sure are good now.

FD
seapea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Kronos 2 available in New Zealand Reply with quote

cloydmello wrote:
Hi All,
Any other Kronosians in Auckland, NZ?
Cheers,
Cloyd.

Another Auckland Kronosian here. Had my 73 for about 3 1/2 years. I was one who was lucky to get a brand new Keybed. Been great ever since
Kronos 73 #8xx Hammond XK3C Axiom 61 Mainstage 3.32 with OMNISPHERE 2.51 AbletonLive 9.74 controlled by SETLIST MAKER on iPhone8+ Arturia V Collection Classics, Reason 10 with Reason Pianos, SonicRefills Gold + Ian McIntosh Patches, UVI Falcon, Sylenth, Giant Alicia Keys Various EASTWEST Libraries Sample Robot 5 Pro OSX Vintage Organ Pack Christian Cullen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: