Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCG Tools for Kronos(X), Krome, Oasys,M3/M50,Tritons, ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 2.6.0 of PCG Tools has been released and can be downloaded for free at http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl.

Allitems can be found in the list below. However, one item for the Kronos needs a bit more expalnation:

You can assign a program/combi to a set list slot by navigating to a program or combi, switch to set lists, go to a set list slot. When hovering with the mouse over the new Assign button you will see the program or combi that will be assigned as soon as you press the Assign button.

All changes:
Code:

=============================================================================================
=== Version 2.6.0 Date: 22-Feb-2015
Feature : Number of references are shown for programs and combis (switchable on/off).
Feature : Capitalize/decapitalize or titlecase names of programs, combis and list slots.
Feature : Assign a programs or combi to a set list slot (Kronos only).
Feature : Auto fill in set list slots according program/combi name (Kronos only).
Feature : Remove duplicate patches while fixing references to duplicate patch.
Improv : When clearing patches, used patches can be skipped (or warning being shown).
Improv : Master files can be opened, closed and unassigned within its window.
Improv : Improved layout and increased speed about 10x of Program Reference Changer.
Improv : Timbres button is not visible when a PCG file cannot contain combis.
Improv : Several timeconsuming actions (clear, compact etc) show a wait cursor.
Bug Fix : Categories shown as numbers were reset after program/combi edit.
Bug Fix : Prevented duplicate warning messages in Program Reference Changer.
Bug Fix : Prevented crash for negative transpose on combi in set list slot (Kronos only).
Language: Improved various texts, especially German (thanks to Timo Lill).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rs.felicio
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys, a simple video showing this really good new feature ..... option to auto assigN PROGs and COMBIs to your set list....

Thanks Michel for that.
http://youtu.be/A_Xl5U86xlY
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rs.felicio wrote:
Hello guys, a simple video showing this really good new feature ..... option to auto assigN PROGs and COMBIs to your set list....

Thanks Michel for that.
http://youtu.be/A_Xl5U86xlY

Thank You for making the nice video ... I also add it to the facebook group page.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
malupi75

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
is possible to have Kronos Preload Virtual Banks PCG File for System 3.02 ?

Many thanks in advance for your great work!!!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malupi75 wrote:
Hi,
is possible to have Kronos Preload Virtual Banks PCG File for System 3.02 ?

Many thanks in advance for your great work!!!

It is possible, but not really needed, because you can copy/paste programs between version 2.x and 3.x. Only version 1.0 and 1.5/1.6 are different in size of programs (bytewise).

So you can use (or keep using) the Preload Virtual banks PCG file which you downloaded from the website.

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCG Tools 2.7.0 is released today and can be downloaded from the website (http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl ).

One of the new features is a new choice in PCG windows where you can select 'All Patches'. This shows all patches in a big list and most commands can be performed on different patch types simultaneously.

Also the normal program/combi/set list banks has a new feature: patches are selected from ALL selected banks. So you can use move up/down over bank boundaries, same as sorting, compacting, clearing, copy/paste etc.

Another new feature is made by mTrilby: PCG Tools will automatically backup every x minutes changed PCG files, which can be used to restore to older versions. mTrilby is the second developer (the other developer is KorganizR) who made a new feature to PCG Tools. If anyone like to make or improve a feature, please let me know (programming skills are required though).

Also the move up/down GUI bug has been resolved and links have been updated (like we have another Portuguese/Brazilian translator: Thiago Costa.

The complete change list:

Code:
Feature : New mode "All Patches" in PCG window showing all type of patches simultaneously.
Feature : Auto-backup of changed PCG files every x minutes (thanks to mTrilby).
Improv  : Patches from all selected banks are shown simultaneously in PCG window.
Improv  : Moving up/down patches (and most other commands) works over bank boundaries.
Improv  : Most actions can be performed on selected patches from multiple banks.
Bug Fix : Prevented crash when assigning a PCG file as master file.
Bug Fix : Fixed GUI behavior of move up/down buttons.
Bug Fix : Fixed header of File Content List, created by the List Generator.
Links   : Added several people, like translator for Portuguese(Brasil): Thiago Costa.
Links   : Fixed website link to Qui Robinez (creator of sound libraries/tutorials).

Stratario

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michel,

Thank you very much for your time and effort to keep this wonderful little software up-to-date.

Best regards,

Fred
media-igor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stratario wrote:
Michel,

Thank you very much for your time and effort to keep this wonderful little software up-to-date.

Best regards,

Fred

I fully associate!
80salife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without PCG Tools, my KRONOS Life would only be the half...
Thank you so much

Live:
Korg KRONOS, Triton Extreme 88, Korg Trinity V3, Roland Integra, Yamaha TG 500, Korg DS-8, CME UF 88, MOTU Timepiece II,
Studio:
Samson Resolve, Rhode NT1, Ultimate Stands, Korg Legacy Collection,KARMA KRONOS, Extreme Sample Converter, Native Kontakt Piano Collection, OPX Pro II,Native Instruments GuitarPlugs, Wave Gold
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for those kind words!

I'm already thinking about a new update Smile

media-igor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stratario wrote:
Michel,

Best regards,

Fred

Michelle, I subscribe to this completely.
If you are interested, I can help in translating the program into Russian.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:
Stratario wrote:
Michel,

Best regards,

Fred

Michelle, I subscribe to this completely.
If you are interested, I can help in translating the program into Russian.

That would be great ... I think I already have your email, so I will send information later (when I am behind my development computer).

Dniss
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Michel!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome

dcer10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michel,

Thanks so much for PCG tools, what a great tool. I was wondering if there is a known bug working with MS2000 and Z1 data?

With the MS2000 (sysex) PCG tools normally crashes without showing me anything.

With the Z1 (sysex) PCG tools only seems to show the first patch in a file (but when I load the files into the Z1 it gets all of the patches)

Happy to do some testing if you want to try to update PCG tools to fix these issues if others are also having them?

Cheers again!

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 53 of 61

Jump to: