Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ipad Apps + Kaossilotor Pro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sekizbitli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Ipad Apps + Kaossilotor Pro Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am trying to sync the tempo of KPro with the IElectribe in Ipad mini. I have connected the Ipad mini to KPro's midi in socket by using 'camera connection kit' and 'usb to midi' cable.

Although I have tried all the 'CLOC' and 'MSSG' settings in KPro, I still couldn't manage to receive the tempo data from IElectribe.

Have you ever encountered such problem or tried any other app (IKaossilator, Animoog, Garageband etc.) for syncing with KPro and succeeded?

Thanks for the help!
Koray
sekizbitli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again,

I have found a workaround for syncing issue. In Ipad, I use LittleMidiMachine app as master to send 'clock out' message both to iElectribe and KaossilatorPro (by using camera connection kit + usb to midi cable). But, after 5 mins or so, if you're changing the tempo a lot, the sync between iElectribe and KPro starts to shift.

Hope this helps!
Koray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: