Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connect SoundQuest with Triton LE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klasmenos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Connect SoundQuest with Triton LE Reply with quote

Hello there! What do i need to connect Soundquest with my Triton LE and edit my sounds? I dont own a smart media card, so i suppose this is the only way to edit my programs. Running Windows 7 x64
MrSteveVee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that your question would be better answered in the Soundquest forums. You can control the LE via Midi but you would need to check with Soundquest if the edit facilities have been implemented for the LE. Sounquest state that they support over 700 instruments, is the LE one of them? if so they can help, if not then its not very hopeful

Steve
klasmenos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its more of a general question. i always perform with the original sounds but i think its time to move on. You said i can control via MIDI. I need a midi input soundcard then?

edit:Soundquest supports triton LE
MrSteveVee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LE has standard Midi in/out/thru sockets plus of course the audio out so if you want to connect both the midi and audio to the PC you will need something as you suggested. I personally only use a simple USB/Midi interface to connect into Cubase as I route the audio into a Korg D888 so I cannot help with best midi/audio interfaces.

I am unsure however if you can do any sound manipulation apart from the standard pan/volume etc stuff via Midi. I doubt that the LE has Midi implementation to manipulate the sound envelopes oscilator, LFO's etc. You may need to do all these on the LE itself

Steve
klasmenos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what i fear the most! Well its trial and error for now. Thanks for your immediate replies. Have a nice day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: