Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Prog in a Combi WITH same effects

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcvcpa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Use Prog in a Combi WITH same effects Reply with quote

Just got my Krome 61 key so far love it. And I am sure most early questions would be a matter of just paging thru menus figuring stuff out like I did with my Triton Extreme...problem is I never got very good at that Ha!

I want to use the organ patch Prog A 89 Love Songs Organ in a Combi exactly like it sounds in Prog mode. I easily added the Prog to a Combi but it is dry ie does not have the Organ Vib Chorus and Rotary SPeakerOD that are routed to IFX 1 and IFX 2 respectively in the Prog.

I see the P8 Routing/IFX menu in Combi but struggling to understand its logic and how to ideally just do a 'copy/paste' kind of thing into the Combi on the channel or whatever its called where I put this organ patch in my Combi so that it sounds the same in my Combi as it does as a separate Prog.

Thanks for any insights

PS All that came with my Krome is the Quickstart guide so not really much to work with instruction wise at this point
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Copy From Program menu command can be used to copy a program including effects. You can also use the Copy Insert Effect menu command to just get the effects.

The full Parameter Guide is available in the support section of the Korg website. You can find additional info about these commands and more there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: