Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extending Transport Cntrl to 16 Tracks w/ 2nd nanoKONTROL2??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ockham's Razor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:52 am    Post subject: Extending Transport Cntrl to 16 Tracks w/ 2nd nanoKONTROL2?? Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to use a second nanoKONTROL2 to expand the number of tracks that you can manipulate transport functions for? I have two of them now and have only been able to use one for sound and effects triggering and the other for transport. It might be good to use them for more than just (controlling mute, volume levels, etc.) on 8 tracks sometimes though. Any ideas??

Wacky[color=darkred][/color]
Jang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:04 pm    Post subject: Hello world Reply with quote

It would be quite interesting to know if two devices would be possible.
Getting one, to work consistently, is hard enough !
I have a new nanoK2 for about a week now and finally got it to work at all, after many searches and installing drivers and deleting others....

I work with Logic Pro X 10.1.1and Yosemite 10.3.3
Logic seems to detect it 3/4ths of the time, but sometimes not.
Then I just reBoot the Mac and it seems OK, usually.

I wish I could get it to control other things but there are not too many tuts around, that help.

Has anyone had any good success with this thing ?
Where is everybody ?
This board is quite quiet..
BlackWinny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having never received any real answer to my question (it was the same in another topic, open about a year ago), I have abandoned. I love a lot all my Korg Legacy Collection but I'm deeply disapointed by the support from Korg as well as this forum. Seeing the great marketing success of the nanoKontrol2 I find absolutely incredible that nobody in all the planet has the clear answer to this question.

Where are the real geeks of this device? Hmmm... Probably in fact nowhere.

Face to this total lack of answer for such a simple question I now use a Behringer BCR2000 when I need more than what I can do with one nanoKontrol2.
Jang

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,thanks for at least responding.
I’m still pretty new with the nanoK2 and my DAW (Logic) for that matter.
Even the Logic message boards don’t have much help for the nK2, except from a (2-3) years back.
It’s a frustration, but I am sticking with it and plooding forward, inch by inch.

So far, (if/when Logic “sees it) my nano allows Vol. change (sliders) and all the controls work but,
I would like to do more with it, like have it control various effects or other parameters in say the EXS sampler, etc, etc.

I don’t want to overwrite what it does now, so I guess I just have to create a new “scene?” or “Group” and get it do “Learn” some new things but not sure how to do it.

Sorry, I don't have anything else to share right now.
(edit); Actually, your question Re; "control 16 tracks", what about those 2 "TRACK" buttons on the top left, they seem to work for me, yet it's still only 8 at a time, however but control moves in groups of 4 for me. ??

Otherwise, Just so hard to find any help out there….
Thanks..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: