Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iM1- need help with saving/writing process

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeskeys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: iM1- need help with saving/writing process Reply with quote

I'm having difficulty understanding how to save a program to a User Card. The iM1 manual says to:

1. Click the [WRITE] button located in the upper left, and
choose either Selected Program or Program from the
menu that appears. The WRITE PROGRAM dialog box
will appear with the instrument and sound character that
are specified for the Program.

...which raises a concern because one doesn't "click" on the iPad. Furthermore, I don't see a Write button in the upper left corner.

Am I missing something?
hammondcuni
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok choose your program and tap write. This will take you to the User Cards. Choose where u want it, while you are there tap on the highlighted section and name if you wish then tap on the keyboard icon on the bottom right to get out of keyboard. Now it's saved. Make sure to get out of "Write"
leeskeys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: saving changes in an iM1 Program Reply with quote

Still not fully grasping this stuff. For example, let's say that I want to modify a Program- maybe increase the Level in the OSC section. I increase the level, select File, Save As, rename it. WHERE is this modified file stored, and how to I get it on my User Card?
GPattheharbour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: saving changes in an iM1 Program Reply with quote

Hi There...

So I was looking at this as I'm trying to send a patch to KLC but thats another story. For what you are trying to do you seem to not need to use the file button in the top left at all. So ignoring that...

1. Choose the sound you want to modify.
2. Do the mods
3. touch the patch name at the top again to bring up the card menu.
4. Select WRITE (card user 1 seems to come up as default but can be changed), [other options are SEARCH, POPULAR, STORE and CLOSE].
5. Choose the slot (0-49) you want the sound in by touching it.
6. Touch again to edit the name and add it to the slot. if you want to (or just leave the name and get rid of the IPad Popup Keyboard in the normal way)

Thats it. If you check your cards now user 1 in this instance will have the new sound in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: