Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DUPES in STUDIO 88 BANKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopeful7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: DUPES in STUDIO 88 BANKS Reply with quote

I initialized the Triton Studio 88 (I started with this) because my original floppies have degraded over time. Im wondering if any program or combi data still remained in banks even after I did that. Ive got lots of dupes like "echo"
and "fantasia" etc....

I downloaded PCG's and KSC's for the following boards:

1. EXB PCM 01/02 Pianos Classic Keyboards (In Addittion to the internal EXB 08 board)
2. EXB PCM 04 Dance Extreme
3. EXB PCM 05 - Vintage Archives
4. EXB PCM 06/07 Orchestral Collection
5. EXB MOSS Synthesizer board

Im winding up with a lot of Dupes - I follow the manual procedures to install these sounds. Did my intialization of the Triton not wipe everything?
Should I start over? perhaps my downloaded files contain the dupes? I got them from links from these forums, triton haven...etc... stuff like that..
Any thoughts? should I re intialize again and reinstall? I find the dupes when I go into say, category search and I look for "slow synths" or "fast synths...." something like that. There are maybe 5 or 6 extra copies of everything...etc... Marc.... memarcecker@gmail.com
ErnstDabest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: DUPES in STUDIO 88 BANKS Reply with quote

The Factory files are on the hard disk drive :
If memory serve me right to reset to factory settings you simply press the [DISK] button, then
Open the 'factory folder' and load up the pcgs combis files.

Hope this helps !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: