Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good stand/clamp for playing the new electribe live?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
themanamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:13 pm    Post subject: Good stand/clamp for playing the new electribe live? Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any good stands or clamps for playing the new Electribes from a standing position?

Also, when they were first previewed, didn't J.Pullen say something about them being able to be held and played like a new form of keytar? Has anyone actually succeeded with this? Or was it just hype?

Cheers
Malfunkt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mstand by rain designs. Built for MacBooks it actually works really well for the electribe. It has some heft to it and a slight bit of bounce. Works well for drumming away or setting the electribe up on top of a master keyboard.
Tom 62

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can recommend mStand too. Really great for most types of MacBooks, Electribes and other grooveboxes Very Happy A little bit expensive, but it is a long time investment.
Telengard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used this for my EMX and now for my e2 and it works great as you can adjust it to multiple angles and it is super stable.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007YB8NM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00
dutchcow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for the Kensington. Think I tipped that one here once before. It's great cuz it sticks to the most slippery of surfaces and folds down flat for easy transport.

If you want to clamp it have a look at the Reloop laptop stands. I've used the V2, and it is great for the E2. It can mount on top of a flight case or at the side of a dj booth/desk/etc or stand up on its own. It can even be bolted down to a desk if you want.

Look around for some V2 stand offers local to you. They're good bargains considering all the mounting options. The other ones should be good too, just make sure it supports the mounting methods you want to use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: