Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loving my "New" X50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommymandel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: Loving my "New" X50 Reply with quote

I found one on eBay for a pretty good price, and really was missing my old one, whose power button and DC power socket broke little by little until it was useless and unrepairable, about a year ago.

I LOVE THIS THING. The Rhodes are way warmer than the KROSS. The Pads are Delicious! The basses and beats are SO FAT that I have to worry for my speakers. Thank you, Jack H. for your badass work on the X50's development and sounds.

I am being extra careful with the back-right corner of the unit, where the DC Adaptor (Power) plugs in. In fact, I am unplugging the 2-prong other end of the power adaptor from the wall instead of using the power button whenever possible. I think this maybe the physically weakest part of the fabulous X50, and want it to last a long long time. I may get a little battery powered fan to keep that area cool as well?

9 pounds of joy! (4+kg)...
tommymandel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the Dirty Loops youtube videos - He's playing an X50!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: